This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, Patch] Implement IMPLICIT NONE
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 09:30:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, Patch] Implement IMPLICIT NONE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141006071358 dot GK3503 at redhat dot com> <20141006072050 dot GA21244 at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 09:20:50AM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Committing patches when having a cold doesn't seem to work. I don't have
Having fight with cold last week, I know what you're talking about ;).
> access to the computer with SVN write permission, thus, I cannot fix it myself before
> this evening.
> Can someone commit the patch for me? It's the first chunk (= gcc/fortran/libgfortran.h)
> at https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-10/msg00105.html
Sure, I'll commit it.