This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, Patch] Implement IMPLICIT NONE
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 09:13:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, Patch] Implement IMPLICIT NONE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542C80FA dot 3000306 at net-b dot de> <542C81C3 dot 1010208 at net-b dot de>
On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 12:35:47AM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Tobias Burnus wrote:
> >IMPLICIT NONE (external)
> >While I have implemented is as vendor extension (-std=gnu)
> Ups, I forgot to include the gcc/fortran/libgfortran.h change in the patch.
> See updated attachment.
Seems that gcc/fortran/libgfortran.h part is not committed, after
r215914 I get
gcc/fortran/decl.c:2960:28: error: âGFC_STD_F2015â was not declared in this scope
if (!gfc_notify_std (GFC_STD_F2015, "IMPORT NONE with spec list at %C"))
make: *** [fortran/decl.o] Error 1