This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH Fortran] move more diagnostics to the common machinery
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 16:05:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH Fortran] move more diagnostics to the common machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAESRpQBfPi1C5x401z8hioTXnR7T30FAG3quThfKT_FoqmqJiQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 3 October 2014 23:29, Manuel López-Ibáñez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The following patch adds two new functions. One of them is an overload
> of gfc_warning_cmdline() that takes an option. Thus now we get:
Don't review this one just yet. I must have messed up testing or new
testcases appeared because after doing 'svn up' some testcases
started failing. I am testing a new patch.