This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, Patch] Implement IMPLICIT NONE
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 11:27:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, Patch] Implement IMPLICIT NONE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542C80FA dot 3000306 at net-b dot de> <542C81C3 dot 1010208 at net-b dot de>
>> Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
>> OK for the trunk?
Looks mostly OK, but I have one question: I donât understand what the wording "Type IMPLICIT NONE statementâ is supposed to mean. Why âtypeâ?