This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C PATCH] Don't warn about gnu_inline functions without definitions (PR c/63453)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 20:06:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [C PATCH] Don't warn about gnu_inline functions without definitions (PR c/63453)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141003173706 dot GF3503 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 3 Oct 2014, Marek Polacek wrote:
> While looking into something else I noticed that we produce C99ish
> "inline function declared but never defined" warning even for functions
> marked as gnu_inline, if not in GNU89 or if -fgnu89-inline is not
> in effect, because the warning was guarded only by !flag_gnu89_inline.
> Bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux, ok for trunk?
Joseph S. Myers