This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [debug-early] do not add location info/etc to abstract instances
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 10:08:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [debug-early] do not add location info/etc to abstract instances
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542AF9CF dot 2070208 at redhat dot com> <542D74FB dot 4080501 at redhat dot com> <542DA680 dot 6010606 at redhat dot com>
On 10/02/2014 03:24 PM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
If you are ok with this incremental patch, I will push it to the branch.
Looks good. In general I don't think you need to wait for approval
before checking something in on your own branch. :)