This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Redesign jump threading profile updates
- From: Teresa Johnson <tejohnson at google dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 09:01:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Redesign jump threading profile updates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAe5K+XWZEJPkhnM_2TFmh0VN9u_qXpVGfddUZ71YZkD8kMfXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <1412203567 dot 2740 dot 488 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <CAAe5K+UkevCj9QK_oTXtKUtAKX2KrhTbQ-TFnX17Yc5oOUBJOQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <1412264728 dot 2740 dot 493 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey>
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-10-01 at 22:02 -0700, Teresa Johnson wrote:
>> Will take a look. In case I can't reproduce it with the aarch64
>> cross-compiler or x86_64, can you give me the preprocessed source? And
>> also the instructions for how to configure for MIPS.
> Never mind, I messed up the patch when applying it. It looks good on
> MIPS now. I haven't done a complete build and test but the ICE went
> away when I re-applied the patch.
Ok, phew. =) Thanks for the update.
Jeff or Honza, did the patch look ok for trunk? Regression tests pass.
> Steve Ellcey
Teresa Johnson | Software Engineer | email@example.com | 408-460-2413