This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [debug-early] do not add location info/etc to abstract instances
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 11:54:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [debug-early] do not add location info/etc to abstract instances
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542AF9CF dot 2070208 at redhat dot com> <542D74FB dot 4080501 at redhat dot com>
On 10/02/2014 11:53 AM, Jason Merrill wrote:
On 09/30/2014 02:43 PM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
+ if (parm_die
+ /* Make sure the function to which this parameter belongs to is
+ not an abstract instance. If it is, we can't reuse anything.
+ We must create a new DW_TAG_formal_parameter with a
+ corresponding DW_AT_abstract_origin. */
+ && !get_AT (context_die, DW_AT_abstract_origin))
Can we use the same test here that we do later in this function, namely
origin && origin != node?
Or, rather, just "if (origin)".