This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: feature-testing macros for 4.9
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, thiago dot macieira at intel dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 11:40:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: feature-testing macros for 4.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141002101206 dot GY4197 at redhat dot com> <20141002101451 dot GZ4197 at redhat dot com> <542D5C8F dot 9010301 at verizon dot net> <20141002142414 dot GB4197 at redhat dot com> <542D67FC dot 2030807 at verizon dot net>
On 10/02/2014 10:58 AM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
We've had a request from someone that we include SD-6 feature testing
It seems rather heavy for a backport but it might make maintainers of
large C++ libraries happy ;-) and it might make sense as people migrate
from 4.9 to 5.0 to see what we've added.
I'm open to that.