This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ cleanup
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 13:34:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141002113020 dot GF32230 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 01:30:21PM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> This patch is a cleanup of tests in gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ directory.
> It is quite large, but trivial - mostly only missing declarations
> and defaulting to int. See
> for more info.
> Tested on x86_64-linux: vanilla results == results with this patch ==
> results with this patch and gnu11 as a default.
> Ok for trunk?
Wouldn't it be worthwhile to avoid such changes for dozen or two randomly
selected testcases from these and instead add -std=gnu89 for them?
Just making sure we don't get rid of all the tests for non-prototyped call
and/or defaulting to int.