This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 4.9 backports
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 23:24:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: 4.9 backports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141001093949 dot GN1986 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20141001212214 dot GD4141 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 11:22:14PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I'd like to create 4.9.2-rc1 soon (anyone has any pending patches
> > for 4.9 branch?), so I've bootstrapped/regtested following 3
> > backports on x86_64-linux and i686-linux.
> > Ok for 4.9?
> > Is the new PR63306 testcase ok for trunk too?
> > Jakub
> > 2014-10-01 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> > Backported from mainline
> > 2014-09-10 Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Yes, this looks fine to me.
> I also have fix for PR61012 sitting in my 4.9 tree uncommited (probably I forgot about it)
> and other thing on my agenda is to fix the folding with explicit WEAK attribute.
> I can make patch today or tomorrow, or shall it wait for 4.9.3?
I don't plan to build 4.9.2-rc1 until mid to end next week or later, so you
have some time to test and commit pending 4.9 fixes.