This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR58867 ASan and UBSan tests not run for installed testing.
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: Maxim Ostapenko <m dot ostapenko at partner dot samsung dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, pinskia at gmail dot com, Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, Slava Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>, Maxim Ostapenko <chefmax7 at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 14:51:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR58867 ASan and UBSan tests not run for installed testing.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542BA26C dot 4000509 at partner dot samsung dot com> <542BA8C0 dot 2080509 at partner dot samsung dot com> <542BB33D dot 9030705 at partner dot samsung dot com> <DDB4E857-D6F8-4D3D-9B8A-25526F10569E at comcast dot net>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 05:31:46AM -0700, Mike Stump wrote:
> > On 10/01/2014 11:09 AM, Maxim Ostapenko wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> some time ago, Andrew wrote a patch that fixes PR58867 (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/286866/), but for some reasons it
> >> wasn't committed to trunk.
> >> This is resurrected Andrew's patch, extended to support Tsan testsuite.
> >> Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, ok to commit?
> So, Iâd like to hear from Andrew and/or Jakub if there are any objectionsâ
> I glanced through the patch, and it seems reasonable enough. Letâs give
> em a chance to respondâ If no objections, Ok.
Ok with me. Seems I've reviewed the patch back in December 2013, but
Andrew has not posted an updated patch with the requested changes,
but apparently Maxim did incorporate those changes.