This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR58867 ASan and UBSan tests not run for installed testing.
- From: Maxim Ostapenko <m dot ostapenko at partner dot samsung dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: pinskia at gmail dot com, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, Slava Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>, Maxim Ostapenko <chefmax7 at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:54:37 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR58867 ASan and UBSan tests not run for installed testing.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542BA26C dot 4000509 at partner dot samsung dot com> <542BA8C0 dot 2080509 at partner dot samsung dot com>
Adding Joseph S. Myers as bug reporter.
On 10/01/2014 11:09 AM, Maxim Ostapenko wrote:
some time ago, Andrew wrote a patch that fixes PR58867
(http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/286866/), but for some reasons it
wasn't committed to trunk.
This is resurrected Andrew's patch, extended to support Tsan testsuite.
Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, ok to commit?