This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] remove picochip
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Trevor Saunders <tsaunders at mozilla dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 04:24:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] remove picochip
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140905031634 dot GA24419 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com> <540930C8 dot 7000504 at redhat dot com>
Am 05.09.2014 um 05:40 schrieb Jeff Law:
> On 09/04/14 21:16, Trevor Saunders wrote:
>> Looks like the patch is to big to send uncompressed, so sorry if this
>> the second mail you get :)
>> Given picochip has been obsolete for several years at this point, and
>> when I asked a while back if anyone wanted to keep it nobody responded
>> I'm going to claim its time to kill it.
>> bootstrapped + regtested x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, and checked
>> picochip-elf is nolonger a recognized target. ok?
> It was obsoleted just shy of 2 years ago, so it's been through a release cycle.
> OK for the trunk.
this left three empty directories:
removed, and committed as obvious