This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SH][committed] Fix PR 61844
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:14:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [SH][committed] Fix PR 61844
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1406824470 dot 2338 dot 4 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
On Thu, 2014-07-31 at 18:34 +0200, Oleg Endo wrote:
> Attached patch fixes sh64 build issues and was committed as r213381 to
> trunk. Tested by building an sh64-elf newlib cross compiler for C and
> C++. Non-sh64 sh-elf should not be affected by the patch, since
> ALLOW_INDEXED_ADDRESS is always 'true' on sh-elf. Thus, tested only
> with 'make all' for sh-elf only. Backports to 4.9 and 4.8 will follow.
4.9 backport was committed as r213384.
4.8 backport seems not necessary, as it builds OK (gcc + newlib) without