This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, DOC]: New value 'default' for --enable-languages
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:38:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, DOC]: New value 'default' for --enable-languages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53D8D8FF dot 40105 at suse dot cz> <CAFiYyc1yu=OWBgP0DFVsNftuPoQg2oAmeT2R6YDQvJqFzRy_rA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc3qyr7Q8vVd3Q=0OGOBhRMaiODV3Fu_VoVsnEk3ys-BWQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Jul 30, 2014, at 6:20 AM, Richard Biener <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Richard Biener
> <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Martin Liška <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> as discussed in previous thread
>>> (https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-07/msg02010.html), I would like to
>>> add more intuitive behavior for --enable-languages configure option.
>> It works for me, but as I'm currently always testing all,ada,obj-c++ how
>> can I easily continue to do that - that is, not test go? ;)
> Of course with default,ada,obj-c++ ... stupid me.
In time, we’ll have a all,!go…. :-)