This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, go]: Restore bootstrap
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:29:51 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, go]: Restore bootstrap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4a2Y-Gvnm9XROQdfPqFsG0ZcdOBL8ic2PsjkGv5+hjW3Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D15CB8 dot 5020101 at suse dot cz> <CAKOQZ8za4jFtARfUoWQZF6GoVTy_0xi8KNCrEC-N7fh7F7kKvQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D1FAA1 dot 4010400 at suse dot cz>
On Fri, 25 Jul 2014, Martin LiÅka wrote:
>> Yes, --enable-languages=all is the default, so it only builds the
>> frontends that are enabled by default, so it does not build the Go or
>> Ada frontends. I know it doesn't make much sense.
> I would suggest to replace currently used 'all' to 'default'. And 'all'
> can be really used for all possible frontends we have :) I know it
> changes the behavior, but I hope I makes sense?
I'd be in favor of that (assuming you mean "all that we have and
that are supported for the host/target combination in questions).