This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][doc] Document clrsb optab and fix some inconsistencies
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>, James Greenhalgh <James dot Greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gerald at pfeifer dot com" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:00:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][doc] Document clrsb optab and fix some inconsistencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53C63242 dot 3010905 at arm dot com> <20140716082542 dot GA13321 at arm dot com> <53C64A00 dot 7080303 at arm dot com> <53CF782F dot 8030005 at arm dot com>
On 07/23/14 02:54, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
The second version seems better to me as well. Particularly if I try
and ignore that I'm already familiar with a redundant sign bit by way of
hacking combine through the years which uses that terminology IIRC.
2014-07-16 Kyrylo Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
James Greenhalgh <email@example.com>
* doc/md.texi (clrsb): Document.
(clz): Change reference to x into operand 1.
Ok for the trunk. Thanks,