This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] -fsanitize=alignment support
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:41:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] -fsanitize=alignment support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140704204719 dot GS31640 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 07/04/2014 04:47 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
(ubsan_expand_null_ifn): ...take type from ckind argument's type rather than
Why? It looks like they have the same type with your patch, and then
you need to convert ckind back to unsigned char.