This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regimplification enhancements 3/3
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:19:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Regimplification enhancements 3/3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <539ECD9C dot 3020302 at codesourcery dot com> <CAFiYyc3XdTPF4GOyXk=2EAin_-xgAU7Nitq_cXT6EYT50XOn8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140617145425 dot GD29831 at virgil dot suse> <53B17E89 dot 2080601 at codesourcery dot com> <20140724123842 dot GB2772 at virgil dot suse>
On 07/24/2014 02:38 PM, Martin Jambor wrote:
This seems to be the statement which has its RHS converted to to a
MEM_REF[&_6], am I right? I wonder whether it is correct input
though, because it looks like it has mismatched types. The LHS is
clearly an aggregate of type struct S while the RHS is an SSA name,
meaning it cannot be of an aggregate type. Does this pass gimple
checking? What creates that statement?
The code in gimplify-me which I was proposing to remove. I guess I'll
just commit that patch.