This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64/GCC][8/N] Refactor code out into 'aarch64_next_callee_save'
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:15:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64/GCC][8/N] Refactor code out into 'aarch64_next_callee_save'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CE7A70 dot 3030409 at arm dot com>
On 22 July 2014 15:51, Jiong Wang <email@example.com> wrote:
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.c (aarch64_next_callee_save): New function.
> (aarch64_save_or_restore_fprs): Use aarch64_next_callee_save.
> (aarch64_save_or_restore_callee_save_registers): Likewise.
OK and applied.