This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AArch64][tests]Skip graphite tests that don't fit -mcmodel=tiny
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:01:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AArch64][tests]Skip graphite tests that don't fit -mcmodel=tiny
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CE448E dot 4060109 at arm dot com>
On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 6:01 AM, Kyrill Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> These tests use very large arrays as part of their loop interchange testing
> so they don't fit into the 1MiB binary size limit imposed by -mcmodel=tiny.
> This causes errors at link-time.
> Skip them when that is the case.
> Ok to commit?
Looks good to me.
Please wait for the review of a maintainer of the testsuite before committing.
> 2014-07-22 Kyrylo Tkachov <email@example.com>
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-0.c: Skip on aarch64 tiny memory model.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-1.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-2.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-3.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-4.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-10.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-11.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-15.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-mvt.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/graphite/pr46185.c: Likewise.