This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] rs6000: fix for PR61396 (wide-int fallout)
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:04:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] rs6000: fix for PR61396 (wide-int fallout)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <29ef2867e3061b76859caa5725c1de44ea85aa52 dot 1406003150 dot git dot segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
On Jul 21, 2014, at 9:43 PM, Segher Boessenkool <email@example.com> wrote:
> CONSTANT_P is true for more than just all kinds of constant number.
> This patch undoes that part of the wide-int patches.
> Okay to apply?
I’ve audited the rest of the wide-int patches to ensure that this was not repeated any place else, I didn’t find any other other than the two you found. Thanks.