This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING] Re: Abstract incremental hashing
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 08:47:09 -0700
- Subject: [PING] Re: Abstract incremental hashing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1405488709-12677-1-git-send-email-andi at firstfloor dot org>
Andi Kleen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This patchkit abstracts incremental hashing in tree.c and lto.c
> to make it easier to plug in new and more efficient hash algorithms.
> Right now it uses the old hash algorithms. So it's just a cleanup.
> Passes bootstrap and testing on x86_64-linux.
Ping! Could someone review/approve this please?
The patchkit touches quite a few places in tree.c/lto.c and if ok
I would prefer to commit it relatively quickly to avoid conflicting
with other changes.