This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR 61461: -fdump-rtl-all-slim causes ICE
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:58:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fix PR 61461: -fdump-rtl-all-slim causes ICE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB118-W24696AC3D6E3BD02AC87F5E4F60 at phx dot gbl>
On 07/14/14 20:25, Bernd Edlinger wrote:
When I try to print the dumps of fold-const.c
with -fdump-rtl-all-slim cc1plus crashes.
This is caused by pretty-printing the ADDR_VEC pattern,
which has a single argument, a vector of LABEL_REFs at position 0.
But instead XEXP(x,0) is printed, which causes the ICE.
However also ADDR_DIFF_VEC seems to do the wrong thing,
because the XEXP(0) is an uninteresting label, which references just
the own position.
Instead of that, the list of LABEL_REFs should be printed IMO,
which is at position 1, in this case.
The attached patch fixes both, by prining the list if LABEL_REFs
separated by semicolons.
Boot-strapped and regression-tested on x86_64-linux-gnu.
OK for trunk?
2014-07-15 Bernd Edlinger<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sched-vis.c (print_pattern) <ADDR_VEC, ADDR_DIFF_VEC>: Fixed.