This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Clarify always_inline docs, fix PR61782
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:54:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Clarify always_inline docs, fix PR61782
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1407151402470 dot 19154 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On 07/15/14 06:03, Richard Biener wrote:
The following tries to clarify the always_inline docs, in particular
that it applies to non-O0 as well and what the failure mode is
(derived from how our implementation behaves).
Does this look ok?
2014-07-15 Richard Biener <email@example.com>
* doc/extend.texi (always_inline): Clarify.