This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Handle fcvta[su] and frint in RTX cost function
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:10:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Handle fcvta[su] and frint in RTX cost function
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53BE4657 dot 305 at arm dot com>
On 10 July 2014 08:52, Kyrill Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This patch adds rtx costing code for the round-to-integer instructions in
> Some of them are implemented as UNSPECs, so I've added the appropriate case
> to the big switch that can be
> expanded upon to handle other unspecs in the future.
> Tested aarch64-none-elf and bootstrapped on aarch64-none-linux-gnu.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2014-07-10 Kyrylo Tkachov <email@example.com>
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.c (aarch64_frint_unspec_p): New function.
> (aarch64_rtx_costs): Handle FIX, UNSIGNED_FIX, UNSPEC.
OK Thanks /Marcus