This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] Addition of ISL AST generation to Graphite
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- Cc: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com, Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:36:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Addition of ISL AST generation to Graphite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gcisNL2R2vVd8A1KaG1gcgOUok0EekK=8PTtkxg_VHU5w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A1E2B9 dot 3090205 at grosser dot es> <CAFk3UF9KO7Jodwno__0xpHcmG_Wij8Y6k3VZoRXreduryCtMgg at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A7F4F6 dot 6000707 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gfQm8z_avKo15k1=B4CDkxUTVCqXSfv-hXYihHb=9MEAw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53A82B9A dot 5000104 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gdNu1UF_yepWOZyJby_qCT8WthcZSi7c1DY+WVMgyJhtQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <yddbnt5i8lt dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE> <yddk37rk15p dot fsf at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE> <53C3B4AE dot 1010705 at arm dot com> <CABGF_gcHAKCbnQZL34WOY6eeHdUtwUHNKOmKfbe9kkeKbh_FGw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53C54A1E dot 3030604 at grosser dot es>
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Tobias Grosser <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 15/07/2014 17:02, Roman Gareev wrote:
>>> I'm seeing the error:
>>> gcc/graphite-isl-ast-to-gimple.c:31:25: warning: isl/val_gmp.h: No such
>>> or directory
>>> when building for aarch64.
>>> isl/val_gmp.h is included in 0.12 AFAICS so perhaps we should demand 0.12
>>> instead of 0.11 ?
>> According to isl's ChangeLog, isl_val abstraction was added in version
>> 0.12. Therefore, I think it would be right to demand on 0.12.
>> Tobias, what do you think about this? Is this fine for the backend,
>> which uses CLooG to generate Gimple code?
> I think so. The latest release of CLooG (0.18.1) was released with isl
> 0.12.1 and is part of ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/. So
> requiring isl 0.12.1 sounds reasonable.
> Could you prepare such a patch?
Note that we also still accept CLooG 0.17.0. Btw, it's unfortunate that
ISL 0.13 cannot be used because it dropped some APIs we use
(it's important for testing on branches that a single cloog/isl version
can be used to bootstrap and test on active branches and trunk).