This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, fortran testsuite]: A couple of fixes in gfortran.dg/ieee directory
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 21:27:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, fortran testsuite]: A couple of fixes in gfortran.dg/ieee directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4YBnU_Z+=_y8YCoErbZHubyYM3M==37q5-khQUkauCL4A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFULd4Zr=R7jVW4xh7-x=82jLTkzBbnAHjAsViafpP6kCo5tiA at mail dot gmail dot com>
> And yes, I learned in a hard way that there is a difference between
> f90 and F90 file extension.
Yup, pre-processing. Sorry I wasn’t fast enough to reply to your earlier email, and thanks for doing this.