This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, fortran testsuite]: A couple of fixes in gfortran.dg/ieee directory
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:48:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, fortran testsuite]: A couple of fixes in gfortran.dg/ieee directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4YBnU_Z+=_y8YCoErbZHubyYM3M==37q5-khQUkauCL4A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Attached trivial patch renames a couple of files to more consistent
> names (as suggested by FX).
> The patch also adds -mieee-with-inexact for alpha where needed.
> 2014-07-15 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
> * gfortran.dg/ieee/rounding_1.f90: Rename from ieee_rounding_1.f90.
> * gfortran.dg/ieee/ieee_1.f90: Rename from ieee_1.F90.
> (dg-additional-options): Add -mieee-with-inexact for alpha*-*-*.
And yes, I learned in a hard way that there is a difference between
f90 and F90 file extension.
The fallout was fixed by reverting the rename.