This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Move DECL_RESULT into function_decl
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rguenther at suse dot de
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:29:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Move DECL_RESULT into function_decl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140715141942 dot GD22085 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <53C5466E dot 20508 at redhat dot com>
> On 07/15/2014 10:19 AM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> >@@ -1722,7 +1722,7 @@ dump_ada_template (pretty_printer *buffe
> > /* DECL_VINDEX is DECL_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATIONS in this context. */
> > tree inst = DECL_VINDEX (t);
> > /* DECL_RESULT_FLD is DECL_TEMPLATE_RESULT in this context. */
> >- tree result = DECL_RESULT_FLD (t);
> >+ tree result = DECL_RESULT (t);
> This looks like it was broken by your last patch, judging from the
> comments: DECL_VINDEX no longer corresponds to
> DECL_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATIONS, and DECL_RESULT no longer corresponds
> to DECL_TEMPLATE_RESULT.
Yep, you are right. I was looking into this, too. I think dump_ada_template
should be mvoed into C++ FE somehow because it deals with C++ trees.
What would be most appropriate way to do so?