This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add libstdc++ type printers for class templates
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pmuldoon at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:57:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add libstdc++ type printers for class templates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140714142159 dot GF4871 at redhat dot com> <20140714192206 dot GG4871 at redhat dot com> <87y4vv1z0s dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20140714235047 dot GK4871 at redhat dot com>
On 15/07/14 00:50 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
One part of the patch I wasn't sure about was this, where 'mgr' is a
func = gdb.block_for_pc(int(mgr.cast(gdb.lookup_type('intptr_t'))))
Is there a better way to get a pc from the function pointer?
I tried simply int(mgr) but it didn't work.
I've committed the patch, but would still like to improve the cast
above if there's a better way to do it.