This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 60608
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:21:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 60608
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53C40355 dot 3090100 at oracle dot com> <53C433EB dot 8090807 at redhat dot com> <53C447B6 dot 8060405 at oracle dot com>
On 07/14/2014 05:12 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Thanks. This helps me a lot. In particular I see now, in tsubst_arg_types:
/* Do array-to-pointer, function-to-pointer conversion, and ignore
top-level qualifiers as required. */
type = cv_unqualified (type_decays_to (type));
which is exactly the ingredient we are missing.
I think we probably want to share the void and abstract checks too.