This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] Fix atomic_ref with -fcoarray=lib
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 22:03:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] Fix atomic_ref with -fcoarray=lib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53C4112D dot 9020309 at net-b dot de>
It looks OK to me - good for trunk
Thanks for the patch
On 14 July 2014 19:19, Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> If the atomic_ref VALUE argument is of a different kind than the ATOM
> argument, the result was wrong with -fcoarray=lib. That showed up with
> gfortran.dg/coarray/atomic_1.f90 - but for some reasons only with -m32.
> The fix is to create a temporary variable in this case, what the patch does.
> OK for the trunk?
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
--Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy