This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] Handle clz, rbit types in arm pipeline descriptions
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:15:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] Handle clz, rbit types in arm pipeline descriptions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53C3AB2B dot 6090400 at arm dot com>
On 14/07/14 11:04, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
> Hi all,
> I noticed that we don't have scheduling information for the clz and rbit
> instructions in any of the arm pipeline
> models except the Cortex-A8 one.
> This patch adds those insn types to the relevant models. They're treated
> as simple ALU operations.
> Tested arm-none-eabi.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2014-07-14 Kyrylo Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/cortex-a15.md (cortex_a15_alu): Handle clz, rbit.
> * config/arm/cortex-a5.md (cortex_a5_alu): Likewise.
> * config/arm/cortex-a53.md (cortex_a53_alu): Likewise.
> * config/arm/cortex-a7.md (cortex_a7_alu_reg): Likewise.
> * config/arm/cortex-a9.md (cortex_a9_dp): Likewise.
> * config/arm/cortex-m4.md (cortex_m4_alu): Likewise.
> * config/arm/cortex-r4.md (cortex_r4_alu): Likewise.