This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] generation of Gimple loops with empty bodies
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: gareevroman at gmail dot com, dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr
- Cc: tobias at grosser dot es, mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 14:35:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] generation of Gimple loops with empty bodies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140712101339 dot BF8C3105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <CABGF_gdnkzJ9a7OfVQnD9xVjvwt6t0mofhy-wjkECSCtVmKt2Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
Thanks for the quick answer.
> Please report back if it fixes the problem.
I have not yet done a full regtest, but a manual testing suggest that
the patch fixes the problem.