This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libstdc++: add uniform on sphere distribution
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:36:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libstdc++: add uniform on sphere distribution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a98eow4m dot fsf at x240 dot local dot i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me> <53C2504A dot 2010907 at oracle dot com> <CAOPLpQdhRz80EcvWduxb=yaJ2oMA64pxC3pv-oBDPyBWX28i1w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/13/2014 12:04 PM, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
Ah, interesting, didn't look close enough, sorry. Maybe add a one line
comment in the bodies? Patch is Ok.
On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 5:24 AM, Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
are these dummy implementations intended?
Yes. There is no state. The only parameter is the dimensionality
which is a template parameter.