This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] Add library support for coarray's atomic intrinsics
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 20:42:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] Add library support for coarray's atomic intrinsics
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53C14ED4 dot 6000806 at net-b dot de>
That's good for trunk.
Thanks for the patch.
On 12 July 2014 17:05, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch is relative to the still unreviewed patch
> With this patch, all of Fortran 2008's and TS18508's atomics should be
> supported with both -fcoarray=single and =lib (with libcaf_single). Still
> missing is the support in the MPI and GASNet multi-image libraries, which is
> supposed to get released soon. However, I think adding atomics support to
> libcaf_mpi should be very simple.
> I haven't included a -fdump-tree-original test case, but in the pending
> patch is coarray/atomic_2.f90, which a run-time test which is also run with
> -fcoarray=lib and -lcaf_single.
> The patch has been build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
> OK for the trunk?
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
--Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy