This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libstdc++] Add the logistic distribution as an extension
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 05:34:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libstdc++] Add the logistic distribution as an extension
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53BE49BF dot 4040801 at verizon dot net>
On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 4:07 AM, Ed Smith-Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The title says it all.
> I've been bootstrapping and testing with this on x86_64-linux for a month.
Looks good to me.