This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] Cortex-A5 rtx costs table
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 14:13:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] Cortex-A5 rtx costs table
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53BA7E1C dot 9060304 at arm dot com>
On 07/07/14 12:01, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
> Hi all,
> This patch adds the rtx costs table for the Cortex-A5 core.
> Tested arm-none-eabi and looked at the codegen for various codebases to
> make sure there's no regression in code quality.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2014-07-07 Kyrylo Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm.c (cortexa5_extra_costs): New table.
> (arm_cortex_a5_tune): Use cortexa5_extra_costs.