This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] Remove deprecated mwords-little-endian
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:05:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] Remove deprecated mwords-little-endian
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53B6D534 dot 9020008 at arm dot com>
On 04/07/14 17:24, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
> Hi all,
> -mwords-little-endian was deprecated in GCC 4.7. This patch removes the
> option and associated machinery and documentation.
> Tested armeb-none-eabi and saw no regressions.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2014-07-04 Kyrylo Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm.opt (mwords-little-endian): Delete.
> * config/arm/arm.h (TARGET_CPU_CPP_BUILTINS): Remove handling
> of TARGET_LITTLE_WORDS.
> (WORDS_BIG_ENDIAN): Define to BYTES_BIG_ENDIAN.
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_option_override): Remove TARGET_LITTLE_WORDS
> * doc/invoke.texi: Remove references to -mwords-little-endian.