This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Optimize type streaming
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:06:42 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Optimize type streaming
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140629111311 dot A2B96105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <20140629195303 dot GA14692 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <c093bf11-3b5b-49b8-8e98-452315d31d55 at email dot android dot com> <20140630091815 dot GA31132 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On Mon, 30 Jun 2014, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > Please revert the original patch instead which was not tested properly. I'll get back to this after I return from vacation.
> OK, I will bootstrap and revert tomorrow morning.
> Note that testusite passes with the patch; the problem appears only at
> -O0 -flto and fortran that we apparently do not test at all. It is bit
> odd that we do not have any testcases for VLA types at -O2?
We probably should add -flto to the variants tested with gfortran.dg
(I think all of the gfortran.fortran-torture has it enabled already).