This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GOMP4, RFC] OpenMP4 offload support for Intel PHI targets.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, bernds at codesourcery dot com, thomas at codesourcery dot com, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, andrey dot turetskiy at gmail dot com, iverbin at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 00:11:16 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [GOMP4, RFC] OpenMP4 offload support for Intel PHI targets.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140702083817 dot GA1311 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On Wed, 2 Jul 2014, Kirill Yukhin wrote:
> I would like to announce creation of a dedicated branch gomp4-offload to
> speed up review of FE-independent offload-related features.
mind documenting this in https://gcc.gnu.org/svn.html as well?
(If this requires more involved configuration as it seems, in
addition to the regular information on a branch there, perhaps
include a link to this message of yours?)
If you need help, let me know, I'll be happy to.