This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, PR 61720] Clear regex BFS match queue after every iteration
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 16:08:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, PR 61720] Clear regex BFS match queue after every iteration
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjN=GJoUVDWQVAdC-Pq9JwwHLY8=jX72FBt7fD-Pkb-NCDA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/06/2014 10:56 AM, Tim Shen wrote:
Patch itself looks obvious to me, but I don't understand the
general_testcases.cc idea, do we have something similar elsewhere in
library or compiler?!? I would say, let's just add a normal testcase and
close the bug (mainline and branch I suppose)
This bug shouldn't be introduced, if I wrote clearer code last summer.
Sorry :(. The _Executor is a little bit messy. The _M_match_queue is
not cleared because it's treated `globally` between iterations (in
Add a new file general_testcases.cc; we can gradually move test cases
to this single file to reduce duplicated compilation in testing?