This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Memory leak in parallel/unique_copy
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Goncalo Carvalho <glslang at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 13:45:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Memory leak in parallel/unique_copy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACJKxmaGPfgGntHKbeQZjanAd1A52_P=c41CEt2AZT+zNFPrNg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140703104740 dot GJ4871 at redhat dot com> <CACJKxmY4bDGo9QCCt4jq6ib2v2KXcDJgzqqJM4ww2=MUd2ymSA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/07/14 13:40 +0100, Goncalo Carvalho wrote:
Many thanks! I'll try add a test to the suite (unsure how foolproof
will be in terms of detecting memory usage).
Yes, it might not be worth adding to the testsuite, but I want to be
able to verify the patch changes something :-)
The 11000 is simply to go beyond the minimum unique_count needed to
specialise the parallel version.
Ah, that's what I was missing, I didn't bother checking the minimum I
needed to pass.
I'll try replicate the same test on a more recent install later on.
No need, I can do so - thanks for the test.