This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Only transform rotate to rotatert and v.v. if target has both
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 15:21:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Only transform rotate to rotatert and v.v. if target has both
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6df8cb290d8dbe75758fc6345f47ce6a6c769842 dot 1403467286 dot git dot segher at kernel dot crashing dot org> <53A87879 dot 3030804 at redhat dot com>
> It would be useful if you could add one or more tests to the
> testsuite to confirm proper behaviour when only one of ROTATE/ROTATERT
> is defined.
I'll send a patch in a minute that tests this (as well as some other
things) for rs6000.