This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] PR 61154 - Define TARGET_SUPPORTS_WIDE_INT.
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches\ at gcc dot gnu dot org \;" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 10:50:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] PR 61154 - Define TARGET_SUPPORTS_WIDE_INT.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5388A317 dot 2050201 at arm dot com>
Ramana Radhakrishnan <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This is the simplest patch to fix PR61154 that came after the wide-int
> merge. I've got a patch stack that tries to audit the use of GEN_INT vs
> gen_int_mode and the use of CONST_DOUBLE with VOIDmode in the backend
> but it's still not safe to go and TBH I'd like to deal with that
> separately given the current state of brokenness in the tree.
> Tested with a bootstrap again today on top of 211072 and earlier
> regression tests showed no regressions.
> Will apply once regression tests finish.
> <DATE> Ramana Radhakrishnan <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/arm.h (TARGET_SUPPORTS_WIDE_INT): Define.
> * config/arm/arm.md (movdi splitter): Replace const_double_operand
> with immediate_operand.
Thanks for doing this!