This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] PR other/61321 - demangler crash on casts in template parameters
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 20:00:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] PR other/61321 - demangler crash on casts in template parameters
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1401191856-27585-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <1401191856-27585-3-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <CAHACq4rB4hFWj9ouX_+3yxVfpFiiwVNFXCDTyTKJxi01=MmiYQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKOQZ8wYnnDSDB4TFdQDeJWTujm4D21byXbQUEho8wm56iV44w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/30/2014 07:05 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>> > Looks good to me. Thanks!
>> > Ian, does this look good to you?
> I tend to defer to Jason on this sort of newfangled mangling
> nuttiness, but I can take a look if he doesn't have time.
FWIW, it'd be great to have this approved/rejected, as I'd
like to get this fixed in gdb 7.8, and we're just about