This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch ping] libstdc++ testsuite cxxflags
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Cesar Philippidis <cesar at codesourcery dot com>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 08:53:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch ping] libstdc++ testsuite cxxflags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnymM-BA6qdWFhtC+otaa-rne__z_A-o+LF71fBgVvLubSg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdRK6Wo2MpSA0bYy9W9JVed3SG77QVTdUOmOHGdsoX+QoA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 24 May 2014 17:07, David Edelsohn wrote:
>> This patch broke the ability to run the libstdc++ testsuite on AIX.
>> I now see the following errors:
>> bad switch "-O": must be -all, -about, -indices, -inline, -expanded, -line, -lin
>> estop, -lineanchor, -nocase, -start, or --
>> while executing
>> "regexp "\-O" $cxxflags"
> Would this work instead?
> regexp ".*-O" $cxxflags
With all the other build breakages in the past week, I've just
started seeing the first set of testresults from an auto-tester. It
looks like on a cross test using rhe5 / x86_64 with the version of
tcl8.4 I'm using I see the same errors that David saw.
The testsuite starts running if I tried the above
regexp ".*-O" $cxxflags
Is this going to be applied - what gives ?