This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, mips, commited] Check in obvious patch to fix mips build.
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 09:34:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, mips, commited] Check in obvious patch to fix mips build.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5859dbf7-5c9a-438a-9023-5ec682ca73c9 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <874n0b19r3 dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 17:12 +0100, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> "Steve Ellcey " <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > The recent comdat group changes broke the mips build because mips.c
> > was not including cgraph.h. I am checking in the following patch
> > as obvious to fix the mips build.
> Wasn't that fixed by:
> 2014-05-26 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> * tree.h (decl_comdat_group): Declare.
> * cgraph.h (symtab_in_same_comdat_p): Move offline to ...
> * tree.c (decl_comdat_group): Here.
It didn't fix the build for me. I still got this failure after that
/local/home/sellcey/nightly/src/gcc/gcc/config/mips/mips.c: In function
'void mips_start_unique_function(const char*)':
error: 'cgraph_create_node' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [mips.o] Error 1
When I grepped for cgraph_create_node I found it in cgraph.h.